Product Marketing Manager
Healint is a leading maker of healthcare technology used all over the world. Healint leverages innovative techniques in software, data science and user experience design to empower people to manage their chronic conditions and diseases.
Healint’s first global program - the Migraine Buddy platform and its apps - helps a thriving community of users manage and track their migraines. To date, Migraine Buddy has recorded terabytes of data that helps patients, doctors and researchers better understand the real-world causes and effects of neurological disorders.
We're committed to revolutionizing healthcare technology, and are continually looking to add talented people to the Healint team. We promise challenging problems, an opportunity to have real impact on people's lives, and an environment where you'll learn rapidly from one of the best teams in Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the CEO and will be based in Singapore. S/he will be responsible for supporting, implementing, and ideating marketing campaigns to drive growth (supply and demand) for 3 health conditions, starting with Migraine. Working collaboratively with the product manager, the engineering team, data team, research team, and PR manager, as well as external partners (healthcare providers, patient associations, etc...).
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with a product organization, and will be comfortable leading and collaborating with both creative and technical teams.
- The growth of the MAU is your first responsibility. You are driving the right users in the app, and work with the Product Manager to increase the retention.
- Lead the value propositions, consumer messaging, brand architecture, and asset production
- Advice on the product’s strategy, the user experience, and roadmap with both data, insights and art (bold, original thinking)
- Support and/or own regional and global product launches, brand campaigns, partner promotions, and other marketing initiatives
- Develop, track, measure, and report KPIs and input/output product health metrics
- Own, manage, and track marketing budgets finding positive ROI solutions for growth
- Think how to respect rules and regulations, as well as ensure we reduce risks of confusion for the users.
- Champion of the user (the patients) in all decisions
Bonus if knowledge of:
Design thinking, digital marketing, mobile marketing, basic analytics, python, Excel pivot tables, Google-play, iTunes, amplitude, Google analytics, Facebook analytics, Braze, Facebook, pen(s) and paper as well as post-its, google-docs, Slack, Xmind, Trello, some design tools occasionally maybe and … human psychology, human psychology.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in fast-paced tech, startup, and/or agency environments
- "Can do stuff" by yourself, day to day problem solver.
- Continuous learner, experimenter.
- Experience launching and building consumer-facing brands in creative media, consumer technology, and ecommerce industries
- Ability to easily transition from high level thinking to detailed creative execution and go in the details!!!
- Storytelling skills (Nancy Duarte…)
- Organized doer, you enjoy getting things done, moving fast!
- Ready to grow a team.