Healint is a leading maker of healthcare technology used all over the world. Healint leverages innovative techniques in software, data science and user experience design to empower people to manage their chronic conditions and diseases.
Healint’s first global program - the Migraine Buddy platform and its apps - helps a thriving community of users manage and track their migraines. To date, Migraine Buddy has recorded terabytes of data that helps patients, doctors and researchers better understand the real-world causes and effects of neurological disorders.
We're committed to revolutionizing healthcare technology, and are continually looking to add talented people to the Healint team. We promise challenging problems, an opportunity to have real impact on people's lives, and an environment where you'll learn rapidly from one of the best teams in Singapore.
Your job responsibilities will include but not limited to work with the Interdisciplinary team of Designers, Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of various web prototypes, data structure conversions and to identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of Designers, Data scientists and Backend Engineers to iterate on the design and implement web prototypes
- Create meaningful and delightful user interfaces and interactions
- Build reusable front end components that can be used across projects
- Maintain consistency with app’s design language
- Able to identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Previous experience working with MVC frameworks, VueJS or Rest APIs are a plus
- Mindful of potential impact of any design choices/decision
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance
- Version control tools such as Git
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities