We're a startup in the space of chronic pain management and currently have the leading cross-platform migraine tracking app on the market (Migraine Buddy). Globally, ranked number 1 in its category with a 1.8 million strong user base and the highest number of 5 Star user ratings.
Using machine learning, we uncover insights from our wealth of data to improve patient outcomes and expedite clinical trials. Healint takes treatment development to the next level, while always being driven by our north star, the patients.
To support this global health movement, Healint's team is built from people from all walks of life and from all over the world. The team are science and technology loving and driven to deliver innovation to the patients. Do you have what it takes to be a part of a team that is ready to revolutionize healthcare?
Role & Responsibilities
The Digital Marketer will report directly to the CMO and will be based in Singapore. As a pro-active team player s/he will be responsible for supporting, implementing, and ideating marketing campaigns to drive growth (supply and demand) for Healint’s primary brand, Migraine Buddy in addition to other products in the pipeline. You will be working collaboratively with the CMO, the community manager, the engineering team, data team, research team, as well as external partners (healthcare providers, patient associations, etc...).
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in tech marketing, brand management, or strategy consulting.
● The growth of the MAU is your first responsibility. You are assisting todrivethe right users in the appwithin the marketing team, increasingthe user base andretention rate.
● Determinethe value propositions, consumer messaging, brand architecture, and asset production
● Participateon the product’s strategy, userexperience, and roadmap with both data, insights and art (bold, original thinking)
● Support product launches, brand campaigns, partner promotions, and other marketing initiatives
● Develop, track, measure, and report KPIs and input/output product health metrics
● Manage, and track marketing budgets finding positive ROI solutions for growth
● Project manage media campaigns for clients, working on content collaboratively and ensuring success and optimal delivery for clients.
● Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
● User champion, the company's north star(the patients) in all decisions
Bonus if knowledge of:
Design thinking, digital marketing, mobile marketing, basic analytics, python, Excel pivot tables, Google-play, iTunes, amplitude, Google analytics, Facebook analytics, Braze, Facebook, pen(s) and paper as well as post-its, google-docs, Slack, Xmind, Trello, some design tools occasionally maybe and … human psychology, human psychology.
● The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree and 2+ years of experience in tech marketing, brand management, or strategy consulting.
● Know there is no I in team and is a collaborative team player.
● "Can do attitude" - a day to day problem solver.
● Continuous learner, experimenter.
● Experience launching and building consumer-facing brands in creative media, consumer technology, or ecommerce industries
● Ability to easily transition from high level thinking to detailed creative execution andthe ability to dive into the details.
● Storytelling skills
● Organized doer, you enjoy getting things donewhilemoving fast!