Healint is a startup backed by the DFJ network (SpaceX, Tesla, Skype, and many more) and our mission is to bring wild innovation into the more controlled world of healthcare.
We are already following by more than 500.000 patients with complex neurologic disorders, especially Neuropathic pain, and will follow millions in 2017. The carefully selected Peta-bytes of data is here to improve our algorithms and support global health research.
Healint is a young startup with an international team of 8 nationalities and 18 languages spoken fluently. Healint is about data and passion, even our CFO is coding in Python nearly every day and having fun on Kaggle… be ready for a great learning environment!
- Develop and organize newsletters; responsible for writing, story development and showcasing
- Works closely with the team to determine content needs
- Enhance content of the rundown with graphics, video, research, and station branding
- Execute time sensitive decisions
- Perform desktop editing
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed
- Must be proficient with newsroom computer systems, MS Office a plus
- Excellent conversational and creative writing skills
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Adaptable, self motivated and able to work in a face paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge and demonstration of editorial judgement, journalistic ethics and libel laws
- Understand and utilize Web analytics
- Previous startup experience a plus