Healint is a startup backed by the DFJ network (SpaceX, Tesla, Skype, and many more) and our mission is to bring wild innovation into the more controlled world of healthcare.
We are already following by more than 500.000 patients with complex neurologic disorders, especially Neuropathic pain, and will follow millions in 2017. The carefully selected Peta-bytes of data is here to improve our algorithms and support global health research.
Healint is a young startup with an international team of 8 nationalities and 18 languages spoken fluently. Healint is about data and passion, even our CFO is coding in Python nearly every day and having fun on Kaggle… be ready for a great learning environment!
- Management of existing clients and strategic client development of (new) key accounts
- Key client servicing and relationship management, as well as being responsible for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Being in charge of and managing day-to-day business with key clients assigned and/or closed by you and your team
- Build, maintain and convert a cross- and up-selling sales pipeline into revenue
- Develop business proposals based on the clients´ requirements and business challenges
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Proactively lead Healint as brand ambassador and contribute concepts/ideas that will help increase Healint’s footprint
- A minimum of 3 years of proven account management experience in the media or digital landscape and relationship building skills.
- Be up to date with the latest trends in Digital Marketing and Product Development
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- You are detail-oriented, result-driven and a team player
- The ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Previous startup experience a plus