Healint is a startup backed by the DFJ network (SpaceX, Tesla, Skype, and many more) and our mission is to bring wild innovation into the more controlled world of healthcare.
We are already following by more than 500.000 patients with complex neurologic disorders, especially Neuropathic pain, and will follow millions in 2017. The carefully selected Peta-bytes of data is here to improve our algorithms and support global health research.
Healint is a young startup with an international team of 8 nationalities and 18 languages spoken fluently. Healint is about data and passion, even our CFO is coding in Python nearly every day and having fun on Kaggle… be ready for a great learning environment!
- Design, build and improve our existing web crawlers to achieve a systematic and regular data acquisition and cleaning framework
- Create more/better ways to gather and organize relevant information
- Design, develop, and maintain our data infrastructure
- Optimization/modification of data flow/pipeline
- Make sure the end user of the data can query the data seamlessly for their use
- Explore/learn new technologies that can complement or replace our current technology stack
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with proven hands-on working experience with large-scale datasets
- Experience in web crawling
- Experience with cleaning and organizing free format data
- Meticulous working attitude
- Proficient in Python or R
- Self-starter, Natural planner who looks ahead, raises issues, resolves them, and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and work in a collaborative environment
- Adapt to change well, and aren’t particularly phased by course changes
- Have a positive and optimistic personality. Setbacks motivate you to work harder
- Passionate about your craft
- Previous startup experience a plus