Healint is a startup backed by the DFJ network (SpaceX, Tesla, Skype, and many more) and our mission is to bring wild innovation into the more controlled world of healthcare.
We are already following by more than 500.000 patients with complex neurologic disorders, especially Neuropathic pain, and will follow millions in 2017. The carefully selected Peta-bytes of data is here to improve our algorithms and support global health research.
Healint is a young startup with an international team of 8 nationalities and 18 languages spoken fluently. Healint is about data and passion, even our CFO is coding in Python nearly every day and having fun on Kaggle… be ready for a great learning environment!
- Improve, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems and workflows
- Apply statistical methods and develop algorithms that can extract actionable analysis from our data
- Handle a broad range of data requiring intelligent pre and post-processing.
- Build and market data analytics expertise targeting the healthcare industry
- Drive the implementation of full-scale solutions
- Diploma and above in relevant fields of study such as computer science, statistics
- Experience with data analysis processing language (Python)
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passion for Data Analytics, making data intelligible, getting more insights from the existing data
- Entrepreneurial, curious and passionate about data with the ability to link the dots and identify patterns from data
- Previous startup experience a plus