Healint is a startup backed by the DFJ network (SpaceX, Tesla, Skype, and many more) and our mission is to bring wild innovation into the more controlled world of healthcare.
We are already following by more than 500.000 patients with complex neurologic disorders, especially Neuropathic pain, and will follow millions in 2017. The carefully selected Peta-bytes of data is here to improve our algorithms and support global health research.
Healint is a young startup with an international team of 8 nationalities and 18 languages spoken fluently. Healint is about data and passion, even our CFO is coding in Python nearly every day and having fun on Kaggle… be ready for a great learning environment!
- You will help define and execute Healint’s community strategy
- You will organize offline opportunities for our users to maximize their learning and networking experience
- Organize online activities to keep users highly engaged
- Create, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Manage incoming media requests and build relationships with industry journalists; create, execute and measure media campaigns
- Passion for connecting people
- 2+ years of online community management and content marketing
- Community management experience including managing User forums and emails
- Experience writing and maintaining blogs and newsletters
- Excellent understanding of various social media channels and appropriate content for marketing on them
- Experience with setting up and running customer support
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work analytically and creatively in a demanding team environment
- Previous experience with livestreaming / video a huge plus
- Previous startup experience a plus